Sunday, August 01, 2010

How I Lost 30 lbs, or, “How I Look Better at 38 than 28.”



I have been physically active for nearly two years, and have gone through many changes. Some around me have asked how I did it, and in response, I have put to word many of the techniques and principles I have learned and implemented. It works, plain and simple.

Why have I posted this here? Because it's a food blog. Eating healthy for most people conjures up images of eating vast quantities of bland, tasteless lettuce. But because I have taken the time to learn how to cook, I can make a salad without dressing that kicks ass, and doesn't make you pine for the bag of doritos. I can eat healthy, and not give up taste.

So keep this in mind when you look over the food I make on this blog, because it's a slice of what I ate during my efforts to lose weight. If it helped me, maybe it can help you.


1 comment:

Gisele said...

where's the before picture, Keith?