Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 37: Low-Fat Omelet...

It’s been a long time since I’ve had the oatmeal, having abandoned it in favour of a much quicker to make, hi-fibre cereal.  I still however make this omelet every morning for breakfast.  It’s quick, tasty and easy to make.  Pay close attention to the instructions,  because even if you decide to ditch the egg white, and use whole eggs to make it, I’m  describing instructions on how to cook a nice, light omelet.

One thing I should mention, is that when I do make it, I don’t normally make it with cheese.  I also use flavoured salt instead of plain salt.  Flavoured salt is a fantastic way to ad that something extra to a dish, and it’s one of the easiest things to make.  Which reminds me, I should probably add that to my list of recipes to post...

No comments: