Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Call For Discussion...

Well due to Bluesfest and what-not, I haven't posted in a while, but fear not, I have a whole bunch of new recipes that are getting ready to be posted. Once again, I will be embarking on a daily circus of recipe posts, but I wanted to make one request for myself...

I know the site counter keeps going up, so people are visiting, but I'd really like to know if anyone has tried the recipes! If you have, what did you think? Did you make changes of your own, and create a new recipe? I'd love to hear about it, so if you have the time, please post your comments on this site. Thanks!

1 comment:

Sue Marsden said...

I made your Asian Coleslaw last year and it kicked butt! I also saw a famous poet almost pass out due to your culinary strength and the ecstacy induced salmon involved. Keep posting your recipes! I'm looking fwd to your upcoming book...
((hugs))
Suzanne.