Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 13: Pizza Dough...

One thing before I get too far into today’s recipe. Do me a favour, if you like these recipes I’ve been posting, or know someone who's interested in food, please feel free to share this link with as many people as you can! I’d like to see that site counter shoot up!

Okay, so far last week I’ve made so many pizza’s I was starting to think I’d opened a pizzeria... So what could I do but share my recipe for pizza dough. I guarantee that the one thing that keeps ANY restaurant pizza flavor down is the crust. There is so much taste packed into this dough that it doesn’t matter what toppings you use, it’ll be better than anything you normally pay for.

Do yourself a favour and try it. Do it once, and you may never go back to restaurant pizza again...

For further reference: Making a Dough Window Pane, and Shaping Pizza Dough...

No comments: