Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Free At Last...

Well I've been gone a long time. The forces of darkness kept me away, so I'm finally getting around to updating this blogg for the first time in a long while. I will have more stuff to talk about this week, but in the meantime, here are a few pictures I've been working on. Hope you like them.

This guy is obviously called Codename: Thunder. No one knows if that is his real name or not, it's just what was written on some dog tags he had on him. He can't help clarify things any more becasue he has amnesia. Those head cases can be so much fun.




Okay, the next guy is a picture that I did a while back but realized that I had not put this one up yet. He unfortunately came out looking more like Wolverine than I intended, in fact I never had Wolverine in mind at all, but what can you do, except redraw it. He is a Samurai that gets special powers from a potion that he takes, but it has also terminally addicted him to the stuff. It also extends his life, so he is almost 200 years old. Sucks to be him.




This lady can spontaniously explode, without hurting herself that is. She can also throw energy grenades. Must be fun at parties.

No comments: