Thursday, June 15, 2006

DARK WATCH

I'm back with more news. Here is the reason for my absence from updating my blogg. I have just finished the first draft of my outline for a book series that I am planning to write. I can't say anything about it yet, other than the title: DARK WATCH. There are three books to the series and they are all interconnected so I had to get the outlines done for all three before I can think of writing. Last night I celebrated the completion of my first step to writing these books. I still have a lot of work to do, but at least my ideas are down now. Now comes the really important part where I make sense of it all, and bring everything into focus.
I hate to taunt you, but here is the outlines I printed off. This is as close as you are going to get, until I can get these things published. That's going to be a whole different kind of work.


1 comment:

Suzanne Marsden said...

I love seeing evidence of work in progress. Remember when I took the pic of the BG from your "Conquest" short (the platform in the rocket?) It ended up looking like a bedspread on your bed (cause that's how big the BG was!!) Wow :-D There's nothing like seeing the physical work all laid out before you! Congrats dude, keep writing & creating. Then sell it to guys and dolls like us and make OODLES o' cash!