Thursday, March 15, 2007

LEGALISED CRACK!!!!!!!

Well I know I’ve gone overboard with cooking on my Blog as of late, but I have one more for you. Tonight I made cinnamon buns, using the recipe from the TV show Good Eats. It’s quite a production, and if you have the time, it’s well worth it.

You have to prepare the dough, roll it, and then put it in the fridge overnight to develop flavour, and then you bake it the next day.

This is what they looked like after a day in the fridge.


This is what they looked like after coming out of the oven.


And this is what they looked like after I drenched them in cream cheese icing.


Yep, it’s legal crack as far as I’m concerned. And I don’t plan to share them.

Mustn’t give away the precious!

4 comments:

Rob A. said...

But I wants it I wants it!!
They look sooooo yummy.

Traci said...

i agree with the dude above me. i wants some crack too!

Suzanne Marsden said...

Oaoaaaahhhhnggg.....

Ok, now I need new pants.

And possibly a new shirt.

You.. you..
SAVAGESssess, we hatess it..
Must have the precious...

*droool*

Anonymous said...

Yuck! It looks awful! Don't you know that a lovely peach or apple is so much yummier? Nature provides the best of the best. May you fall into Mount Doom when you weigh 300 pounds!